New Yes.net

All useless chat to pass the time goes here.

Moderator: Admin

obiwankobe

New Yes.net

Post by obiwankobe »

Doesn't look like they are going to let us use it anymore. Must seek revenge :twisted: !
-tom

~"Let there be no conflict in America, if you bother me, I whup yo' ass."~Charles Barkley
assholitis

Post by assholitis »

What the?! Is it a paysite now or something? I don't like paysites. :evil:

-Kevin
Alone we stand, together we fall apart.

*sireofwilshire*
obiwankobe

Post by obiwankobe »

Looks like the business plan is; Yes collects the information and records it as they do now. Also the stations put a ticker on THEIR (indie1031.fm). The stations tell people if they want to know what song was played they can call Yes (where they are charged a fee) then Yes and the station divy the money up that they make off of their listeners. This is so no going to work! I think who ever set this up go their MBA at Baghdad State. If this was a stock I'd short Yes all day!

-tom
-tom

~"Let there be no conflict in America, if you bother me, I whup yo' ass."~Charles Barkley
MicheBel

the old free one

Post by MicheBel »

Um, supposedly you can also access the OLD version of Yes.net, but it's not functional yet.

It's in really tiny type and it's called Yes 1.0. When you click it, it's called "Stoneage". :)

Ah, according to my man at Yes.net, that part of it will be functional tomorrow.

AND they are supposedly going to offer an option where you can bypass the "must put in credit card information though we really won't use it" part.

--Miche
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!
*Annie*

Post by *Annie* »

Miche, if this is true, you sure come in handy!!!!!

As for their pay idea, that sux and I hope it fails miserably. I don't use the site, but I hate it when people try to squeeze money out of ya any way they can! I hope Indie takes no part in this...
"Bitches, don't you know I'm being sarcastic?!"
-Julian Casablancas
MicheBel

Coming in Handy

Post by MicheBel »

I try, Annie! ;-)

--Miche
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!
obiwankobe

Post by obiwankobe »

It works, it is rather hard to find. Thanks for the insight!
here's a cheat
http://stoneage.yes.com/playing.jsp?cit ... 0166141112
-tom