Not So Useless Chatter

All useless chat to pass the time goes here.

Moderator: Admin

biLzamo

Not So Useless Chatter

Post by biLzamo »

Well if the domain name cant be renewed, I think we should migrate over someplace else. MySpace is just so laggy sometimes, it is hard to log into during the day when everybody is at work, goofing off.
"The power of the force has stopped you, you hosers."

- Doug McKenzie
obiwankobe

Post by obiwankobe »

ain't no way we'd go to Myspace
-tom

~"Let there be no conflict in America, if you bother me, I whup yo' ass."~Charles Barkley
*Annie*

Post by *Annie* »

I like MySpace again.
"Bitches, don't you know I'm being sarcastic?!"
-Julian Casablancas
obiwankobe

Post by obiwankobe »

We should give the Iraqi's Myspace, then they'd stop killing each other and just look a boobs all day!
-tom

~"Let there be no conflict in America, if you bother me, I whup yo' ass."~Charles Barkley
RobertKP

Post by RobertKP »

As a temporary fix until Jack can find a new domain, I have a message board on my Indie playlist site that can be used. It isn't as well organized as Jack's. It doesn't require membership or a login/password. You can leave an e-mail & website link but you can't send a private message.
Indie 1031 listeners have been posting on it for about 18 months, mostly song id questions. Not as private as Jack's forum but it is there if we want to use it. The link is http://www.geocities.com/flashbackcenter/mbrds.html - then click on Flashbackcenter Message Board OR the more direct link is http://b4.boards2go.com/boards/board.cgi?user=Folkyman
I'm in shape! Round is a shape!