How was your New Years?

All useless chat to pass the time goes here.

Moderator: Admin

jack
Site Admin

How was your New Years?

Post by jack »

I went to Las Vegas from Dec 30th to Jan 2nd. It was terrible. My cell phone broke because the of the massive crowd in the streets on New Years day, nearly crushed me if it wasn't for someone helping me up (because I was so drunk). I lost my job because the parents made me quit the job to go to Las Vegas, No reservations were made so we ended up walking around and watching commercials on tv for all the days except the few hours before 2006. Parents argued the entire time we were there. There were too many people and too much traffic, couldn't go anywhere, etc etc etc. One good thing did come out of it. I met some friends I met online in Vegas and we got super super super super drunk right before 2006. I ended up puking on the strip before midnight and at around 12:10, I was barely able to walk. Took me over an hour and a half to stumble my way back to the hotel room and just passed out when I got there. I was afraid I was going to pass out in the street. I bet I would have if people didn't keep asking if I was ok when I started falling into the crowd on the way back. It was fun though, for a few hours... The rest of it sucked ass... I wish I could have just not gone.
Glenn

Post by Glenn »

Sounds better than mine.

:lol:
Glenn

Post by Glenn »

Sucks about your job though.
gidgetgoestohell

Post by gidgetgoestohell »

I think that Jack needs a group hug...I'd offer to kick somebody's ass, but I am not sure that it would help....

WE LOVE YOU JACKIE BOY!!!
Gidge

~I came for Jonsey. I stayed for the MMS. Now that Dicky is gone, so am I~
July Cleaver

Post by July Cleaver »

Awww - Jack, I sowwy... I hurled too, but a bit later (I think after 2ish) Goochie held my hair... next time - we can plan synchronized hurling - nah, maybe not...
...and then at the end of the letter I like to write "P.S. - this is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.-- Mitch Hedberg
gidgetgoestohell

Post by gidgetgoestohell »

Jules...that sounds like a good event for the Olympics!!! Synchronized projectile vomitting!!!
Gidge

~I came for Jonsey. I stayed for the MMS. Now that Dicky is gone, so am I~
RobertKP

Post by RobertKP »

gidgetgoestohell wrote:Jules...that sounds like a good event for the Olympics!!! Synchronized projectile vomitting!!!
I think I'll pass on the synchronized vomitting team. Been there, done that. I just put a little brandy in everything I drank - coffee, hot chocolate,eggnog, orange drink, squirt - & kept a nice steady buzz going until I had to go back to work Sunday night.
I'm in shape! Round is a shape!
RobertKP

Post by RobertKP »

Jack,sorry about your job but a bright young guy like you wll have no trouble finding another one. As far as the drinking & puking, that's just a rite of passage. Enjoy it while you are young. 20 years from now, it will take a lot longer to recover. Believe me!
I'm in shape! Round is a shape!
assholitis

Re: How was your New Years?

Post by assholitis »

Sounds like the trip from Hell. Sorry to hear you didn't have a better time and about your job. I was actually in Vegas from Dec 30th to Jan 1st. Darn us for not discussing this ahead of time! :evil: I actually went to see Unwritten Law my first night in town Downtown. Total spur of the moment deal. We could've hung out, tickets were only $25 and I think you dig the band. Next time we'll have to plan this out better!
Alone we stand, together we fall apart.

*sireofwilshire*
jack
Site Admin

Post by jack »

Definately. If you saw a drunk0red dude running around at midnight on New Year's Eve puking on the strip, it was me ;P
Gooch

Post by Gooch »

Sorry to hear about the job thing....
~hugs~
~Gooch

"Librarians are the secret masters of the world. They control information. Don't ever piss one off..."
jack
Site Admin

Post by jack »

Nothing I can do about it.... Money is evil...