JR

All useless chat to pass the time goes here.

Moderator: Admin

gidgetgoestohell

JR

Post by gidgetgoestohell »

Ok chick...spill...what happened????

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, JILLY!!!!

Gidge

~I came for Jonsey. I stayed for the MMS. Now that Dicky is gone, so am I~
jr

Post by jr »

oh and
THANKS for the picture... dreamy i tell you
LOVE IT
12 bellz... YOU DO UNDERSTAND??!!
chriswasanon

Post by chriswasanon »

Stuart's comments on the blog ring true. I admit I may have encouraged Shloe at the end. I wasn't there yesterday so dunno what went down. This mornin' I lay in me pit thinking what would happen if "2 years" blog suddenly vanished? When I checked in - sure enuff it had goneski. I have a feeling in me water that either Shloe or Rotter are for the elbow. The Scots Gaelic er Glasgow keelie does that make me gay? post was a bit of medicine for that little ***** Shloe who has posted deliberately provocative, offensive, racist, multi-lingual incomprehensible homophobic trollery once too often. That KKK shit ZERO.

The rotter although he is not racist on the other hand fills the blog up with agressive and violent and repetitive sexual imagery - which some of the females I'm sure find offensive and uses the blog to showcase his poetry.
Gert long screeds of it!

On USENET it used to be a maxim "do not feed the trolls." On the JB blog it hasn't really worked like that. Shloemoe has it is believed deliberately used false idents to wind people up. It seems absurd to me that someone would come on the blog from a rival station to create merry hell but there it is.

Regarding the rott. I tried to reason with him on me blog and in the JB blog but that doesn't work with him - I think he wants to be banned. There is a possibility that he is Shloemoe too. Only logins will solve this. Lets have some security on the flagship blog cos the Jukebox is Indie's flagship show. Some of you have your own faves..TK.. Native Wayne the MMS and many more but really I'm only here for the Jones and the craic of course.

Its logins and pws or....?

Life is short and it goes by so damn quick...anon

Best.

chriswas
"It is I, the gorrilla of 3b. Nigel Molesworth".
gidgetgoestohell

You are welcome JR....I found a color one, but it was protected and wouldn't let me copy it....not even for your birthday! Bastards......
Gidge

~I came for Jonsey. I stayed for the MMS. Now that Dicky is gone, so am I~
jr

Post by jr »

i prefer things BLACK AND WHITE
you do understand..??!!
XX/OO
12 bellz... YOU DO UNDERSTAND??!!
gidgetgoestohell

Yuh huh...I do I do....
Gidge