This just in

All useless chat to pass the time goes here.

Moderator: Admin

OneOldPunk

This just in

Post by OneOldPunk »

(PAP) Los Angeles, CA- A woman posting on a local radio station message board as Michebel is really Pamela Des Barres the groupie from the 60's and 70's. When asked why she went from doing rock stars to radio managment she replied "Well, the rockers move around too much now. I have a fake hip, and just can't keep up with them. The radio managment seem to stay in one place, and are much easier to (stalk) find." I guess getting old has it drawbacks. Miss Des Barres or Michebel as she like to be know as now, still claims to have her mouth on the pulse of the music industry. When asked about Michebel the radio managment told this reporter that "she just showed up one day, and never left. we tried to get rid of her, but you know how those groupies are. The one good thing about her being here is that I no longer have to wipe myself, and the "trick jaw" comes in pretty handy also." Can we expect to get a new book out of this? I guess time will tell.
I feel all itchy!
Glenn

Post by Glenn »

I knew it!!! :shock:
MicheBel

Miss Pamela Rules

Post by MicheBel »

OneOldPunk wrote:(PAP) Los Angeles, CA- A woman posting on a local radio station message board as Michebel is really Pamela Des Barres the groupie from the 60's and 70's. When asked why she went from doing rock stars to radio managment she replied "Well, the rockers move around too much now. I have a fake hip, and just can't keep up with them. The radio managment seem to stay in one place, and are much easier to (stalk) find." I guess getting old has it drawbacks. Miss Des Barres or Michebel as she like to be know as now, still claims to have her mouth on the pulse of the music industry. When asked about Michebel the radio managment told this reporter that "she just showed up one day, and never left. we tried to get rid of her, but you know how those groupies are. The one good thing about her being here is that I no longer have to wipe myself, and the "trick jaw" comes in pretty handy also." Can we expect to get a new book out of this? I guess time will tell.
Oh man, what an honor, even as a joke to be compared to the wondrous Pamela Des Barres. If only I could be as amazing as she! Cool!
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!
MicheBel

Miss Pamela redux

Post by MicheBel »

Glenn wrote:I knew it!!! :shock:
Note to GLENN: Um, Glenn...YOU MET ME.

Did I look like Miss Pamela to you?

I'm just saying...

But if I did, well, that's cool.
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!
Glenn

Post by Glenn »

I have no idea who she is.

Just sounded sleazy,
LATaurus

Post by LATaurus »

trick jaw

:shock:
OneOldPunk

Post by OneOldPunk »

Believe me, that is no honor. Unless you like being a skanky whore! If the shoe fits....
I feel all itchy!
jr

Post by jr »

PAMELA LOOKS / LOOKED GOOD THOUGH
12 bellz... YOU DO UNDERSTAND??!!
OneOldPunk

Re: Miss Pamela Rules

Post by OneOldPunk »

MicheBel wrote:Oh man, what an honor, even as a joke to be compared to the wondrous Pamela Des Barres. If only I could be as amazing as she! Cool!
That is so sad.
I now feel so sorry for you. You must have had such a horrible childhood. Maybe a little too much love from daddy? I don't really know.
I feel all itchy!
MicheBel

Miss Pamela 2

Post by MicheBel »

OneOldPunk wrote:Believe me, that is no honor. Unless you like being a skanky whore! If the shoe fits....
Yes, we do have very different perspectives. I have nothing but the utmost respect for Miss Pamela. She's amazing, and incredible, and a friend of Jonesy, so don't you diss her.
MicheBel

Re: Miss Pamela Rules

Post by MicheBel »

OneOldPunk wrote:That is so sad.
I now feel so sorry for you. You must have had such a horrible childhood. Maybe a little too much love from daddy? I don't really know.
There's a lot about me that people in here don't know about me. Doesn't stop them from commenting, though.

Heck, a few pages ago, you assumed I was actually a man. Knock yourself out with those judgments and assessments.

(All wrong, btw.)
OneOldPunk

Re: Miss Pamela 2

Post by OneOldPunk »

MicheBel wrote:Yes, we do have very different perspectives. I have nothing but the utmost respect for Miss Pamela. She's amazing, and incredible, and a friend of Jonesy, so don't you diss her.
She's a whore. If her fame was in the presant, she would be Paris Hilton sans rich parents. If you respect someone because they fucked some rock stars, it's time to recheck your value system. I don't care who's friend she is.

NEWS FLASH! Just because someone is a friend of someone famous, does not make them cool or respectable!

I guess a groupie would not understand that. So sad indeed.
I feel all itchy!
MicheBel

Re: Miss Pamela 3

Post by MicheBel »

OneOldPunk wrote:She's a whore. If her fame was in the presant, she would be Paris Hilton sans rich parents. If you respect someone because they fucked some rock stars, it's time to recheck your value system. I don't care who's friend she is.
She wrote an incredible book. She gives regular readings of her writings. She's known many amazing people intimately. Yeah, I think that's something to be valued. She captured the spirit of an era in her book, too, btw, due to her accessibility to it.

Everyone in Hollywood is "a whore" on some level.
OneOldPunk wrote:NEWS FLASH! Just because someone is a friend of someone famous, does not make them cool or respectable!

I guess a groupie would not understand that. So sad indeed.
She is cool and respectable, no matter what you say to try to dissuade me.
jr

Post by jr »

i wouldnt call the memoirs of a self ascribed groupie "incredible".. however entertaining...
you can try, but you cant spin salt into cotton candy...

and stop your jaded "hollywood" shit... we know you havent been discovered yet,.. keep trying.
12 bellz... YOU DO UNDERSTAND??!!
MicheBel

fame

Post by MicheBel »

That's not true, Adam Curry HAS already discovered me. :wink:

I just haven't gotten fully famous yet. I can just imagine this place when that happens too. hahahahaha

At least I know now what to expect.
gidgetgoestohell

Post by gidgetgoestohell »

Jilly Jilly Jilly do ya love me??? Jilly Jilly Jilly do ya care??? Jilly Jilly Jilly are ya thinkin' of me......;)
Gidge

~I came for Jonsey. I stayed for the MMS. Now that Dicky is gone, so am I~