zzzzzzz

All useless chat to pass the time goes here.

Moderator: Admin

rotter

zzzzzzz

Post by rotter »

zzzzz.....be nice to Miche..or I'll get nasty.
Last edited by rotter on Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
rotter

Post by rotter »

She'd love to have rotter as her personal tool.
rotter

Post by rotter »

.....I think shes scared of me.
gidgetgoestohell

Post by gidgetgoestohell »

Uh rotty....HUSH
Gidge

~I came for Jonsey. I stayed for the MMS. Now that Dicky is gone, so am I~
rotter

Post by rotter »

not until she stops her attacks on my friend Miche... :lol: ...is that is all on her kangeroo mind?Its like a boomerang...it keeps cummin back to Miche.....fuck off zzzzzz :roll:
Last edited by rotter on Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
gidgetgoestohell

Comeon now....don't be a shit stirrer...play nice....or I will sic Goochie on you....
Gidge

rotter

Post by rotter »

shit...it always comes back to the Gooch... :oops:
MicheBel

love will tear us apart

Post by MicheBel »

Thanks Rotter. I appreciate the defense.

Not like ANYONE in here has a personal agenda going on or anything... :wink:

--Miche
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!
floratina

Post by floratina »

Zzzzzz, what happened? Sorry if this sounds bad, but I didn't realize you could write so well. You sandbagger! I fell for it!
Just goofing with you.

Anyways, I don't understand how's come folks are so angry at Miche. I don't see Miche doing anything more than expressing her opinion. So you don't agree with her. I respect someone when they risk saying what's on their mind, regardless of the opposition that it draws, that takes balls. From what I have observed over many months, she does so in a gentlemanly fashion. I notice that one anomalous, frustrated post that she made has been siezed upon and conveniently used over and over again to support contentions against her. To her opposition I ask: If she were someone that you considered a friend, would you not have cut her some slack when she finally expressed some frustration? Yes I read it. She made an exaggerated, hyperbolic statement to express her feelings, namely that there are others who seek her harm. I have seen this very same statement contorted to demonstrate that she wanted to harm someone else. That might work to convince someone who hopefully didn't actually read it. I know. It was tried on me.

There is a difference between posting an honest opinion in a hostile environment where the other participants may take your words personally and saying things that are specifically designed to hurt others. Guys, it seems to me that some folks here that really want to hurt Miche - the ultimate goal being to silence this source of contrary opinion. Your opinions may differ from hers, but from where I've been standing it doesn't seem like she begrudges anyone else their convictions.

I wish there was something that Miche and those that want to pop her in the chops could agree upon. Just one thing? Maybe some respect for the ability of the respective parties to stand strongly behind what they believe? You all have that in common!
gidgetgoestohell

Oh we agree on one thing....we don't care for one another. I don't and will never appreciate her gloating over Dicky's being fired and you can preach until the cows come home about having opinions....but the truth of the matter is that the core of original posters here at the Shack have tolerated her do as I say, not as I do line of crap for a very long time. This is nothing new with her. She alienates every person that she interacts with in time and I for one am tired of her and her presence. I'd say that I speak for only myself but there were at least TWO petitions posted here asking Jack to BAN her which was signed by the majority of current posters.

If I belonged to a forum that started a petition to ban me, I'd leave because this IS a community...and not a "clique" as she states....she has no problem being a member of a "clique" but is derissive of the same when she is excluded.

She does what she says is abhorant and then dismisses the deed with a wave of her hand and some pithy statement that usually includes...but that was so long ago that it doesn't count....BULLSHIT I say.....it does count and no amount of editing or deleting can ever erase what was said...
Gidge

zzzzzzz

Post by zzzzzzz »

gidgetgoestohell wrote:Oh we agree on one thing....we don't care for one another. I don't and will never appreciate her gloating over Dicky's being fired and you can preach until the cows come home about having opinions....but the truth of the matter is that the core of original posters here at the Shack have tolerated her do as I say, not as I do line of crap for a very long time. This is nothing new with her. She alienates every person that she interacts with in time and I for one am tired of her and her presence. I'd say that I speak for only myself but there were at least TWO petitions posted here asking Jack to BAN her which was signed by the majority of current posters.

If I belonged to a forum that started a petition to ban me, I'd leave because this IS a community...and not a "clique" as she states....she has no problem being a member of a "clique" but is derissive of the same when she is excluded.

She does what she says is abhorant and then dismisses the deed with a wave of her hand and some pithy statement that usually includes...but that was so long ago that it doesn't count....BULLSHIT I say.....it does count and no amount of editing or deleting can ever erase what was said...
petitions to delete her were allowed to be deleted because she cried to jack ...
at one point, EVERYONE here wanted her ass gone.
that was just last week.
rotter

Post by rotter »

I changed my mind. :PI'm pretty in pink and I'll do what i want. :wink:
rotter

Post by rotter »

Miche...get over here and sit on MY lap :wink: I'll share my choco bunny wif ya :D
zzzzzzz

Post by zzzzzzz »

rotter wrote:I changed my mind. :PI'm pretty in pink and I'll do what i want. :wink:

thats fine,
so
one vote not to delete her ass just to suck up to it insted.
hahahaaaa............
i had made a
keep rotter, he's o.k. thread too..........
and you got quite a few votes.
sorry to say you are more liked that mich. lol.
people actually like you here.
thats cool with zzzzzzz
rotter

Post by rotter »

I like everyone here.Even you zzzzzzzz.....I think your're sweet and nasty rolled into one..now go give Miche a kissy poo on the cheek.You know...the cheek wif the poo in the middle. :lol:
MicheBel

thanks

Post by MicheBel »

floratina wrote:Zzzzzz, what happened? Sorry if this sounds bad, but I didn't realize you could write so well. You sandbagger! I fell for it!
Just goofing with you.

Anyways, I don't understand how's come folks are so angry at Miche. I don't see Miche doing anything more than expressing her opinion. So you don't agree with her. I respect someone when they risk saying what's on their mind, regardless of the opposition that it draws, that takes balls. From what I have observed over many months, she does so in a gentlemanly fashion. I notice that one anomalous, frustrated post that she made has been siezed upon and conveniently used over and over again to support contentions against her. To her opposition I ask: If she were someone that you considered a friend, would you not have cut her some slack when she finally expressed some frustration? Yes I read it. She made an exaggerated, hyperbolic statement to express her feelings, namely that there are others who seek her harm. I have seen this very same statement contorted to demonstrate that she wanted to harm someone else. That might work to convince someone who hopefully didn't actually read it. I know. It was tried on me.

There is a difference between posting an honest opinion in a hostile environment where the other participants may take your words personally and saying things that are specifically designed to hurt others. Guys, it seems to me that some folks here that really want to hurt Miche - the ultimate goal being to silence this source of contrary opinion. Your opinions may differ from hers, but from where I've been standing it doesn't seem like she begrudges anyone else their convictions.

I wish there was something that Miche and those that want to pop her in the chops could agree upon. Just one thing? Maybe some respect for the ability of the respective parties to stand strongly behind what they believe? You all have that in common!
Thank you, Ms. Flora. I'm so glad there is someone here who gets me.

And as I'm sure Ms. Gidge remembers, I was ALSO one of the originators of the Jack's Shack community. Which was founded upon the promotion and discussion of our favorite radio station. As long as that remains true, I shall remain here.

Thank you again for the vote of confidence.
--Miche
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!
MicheBel

heh

Post by MicheBel »

rotter wrote:Miche...get over here and sit on MY lap :wink: I'll share my choco bunny wif ya :D
Only if it has that yummy white stuff that squirts out... ;-)

--M
Gooch

Re: thanks

Post by Gooch »

MicheBel wrote:Thank you, Ms. Flora. I'm so glad there is someone here who gets me.
She can keep you too...
~Gooch

"Librarians are the secret masters of the world. They control information. Don't ever piss one off..."
gidgetgoestohell

Here here Goochie...I second that!
Gidge

jr

Post by jr »

floratina wrote:Zzzzzz, what happened? Sorry if this sounds bad, but I didn't realize you could write so well. You sandbagger! I fell for it!
Just goofing with you.

flora...the point that we have all at one time tried to make is that Miche goes looking for trouble. She posts in threads when she is looking for animosity... bringing the wrath down upon herself... (ie. the WHERE IS THE MMS THREAD, ETC....) CLEARLY there was NO REASON for her to post her nasty diatribes in there and she couldnt help herself.. she had to go in and add the "i told you so" and "the morning is now beautiful" type posts. It gets to me..... and I have only been a member here for a short time... I can imagine what the others have endured.

That is all.
Jilly
12 bellz... YOU DO UNDERSTAND??!!
rotter

Post by rotter »

fuck people.....if you don't get along I'll make you all sore!The professor makes bamboo wheelchairs just so you know! :D
gidgetgoestohell

Well put JR...well put.....we have ALL tolerated her for far to long...she is just too thick to get that particular point...along with many...many....many others....
Gidge

rotter

Post by rotter »

Fuck ya's.....I like Miche.....and them tits! :lol:
gidgetgoestohell

Fuck yas Rotter....I don't like her....so there....:P
Gidge

rotter

Post by rotter »

well I do......so there :P
gidgetgoestohell

Well I don't...so THERE.... :lol:
Gidge

rotter

Post by rotter »

:lol: cunt.....
gidgetgoestohell

:lol: DICK
Gidge

rotter

Post by rotter »

Dicky licka..... :lol:
gidgetgoestohell

Cunt slopper :lol:
Gidge

zzzzzzz

Post by zzzzzzz »

what is a sandbagger?
shloemoe

Post by shloemoe »

A sandbagger is someone who underbids playing spades.

"...f-ing sandbagger" says shloemoe, as he slams the cards
down and leaves.
Shloemoe has gone. Adieu...Adieu!
jr

Post by jr »

rotter wrote:fuck people.....if you don't get along I'll make you all sore!The professor makes bamboo wheelchairs just so you know! :D
oh rotter,.... always rooting for the underdog - or undercunt - as the case may be!!
12 bellz... YOU DO UNDERSTAND??!!
shloemoe

Post by shloemoe »

jr wrote:
rotter wrote:fuck people.....if you don't get along I'll make you all sore!The professor makes bamboo wheelchairs just so you know! :D
oh rotter,.... always rooting for the underdog - or undercunt - as the case may be!!
Just one of Rot's mAnY endearing qualities.

:)
rotter

Post by rotter »

Endearing qualities eh?I know,you love my dick! :lol:
shloemoe

Post by shloemoe »

rotter wrote:Endearing qualities eh?I know,you love my dick! :lol:
Well I didn't go that far...are you like that Mr. Rot?...I mean...not
that there's anything wrong with that.
rotter