fuckin shit

All useless chat to pass the time goes here.

Moderator: Admin

rotter

fuckin shit

Post by rotter »

Ever notice music on the radio is sounding ALL the same.....i'm fuckin bored...its boringggggggg...formulated trash;fuckin baby spitup pop craP! :x
rotter

Post by rotter »

Thank fuck for Jones...at least he plays an excretment of difference and not goddamm playlists from know-it-all puppets that think they know the fuckin market.
obiwankobe

Post by obiwankobe »

-tom

~"Let there be no conflict in America, if you bother me, I whup yo' ass."~Charles Barkley
rotter

Post by rotter »

yeah,yeah..... :roll:
jr

Post by jr »

rotter wrote:Thank fuck for Jones...at least he plays an excretment of difference and not goddamm playlists from know-it-all puppets that think they know the fuckin market.
rotter... how very thoughtful of you
:P
12 bellz... YOU DO UNDERSTAND??!!
obiwankobe

Post by obiwankobe »

-tom

~"Let there be no conflict in America, if you bother me, I whup yo' ass."~Charles Barkley
Maddie

Re: fuckin shit

Post by Maddie »

rotter wrote:Ever notice music on the radio is sounding ALL the same.....i'm fuckin bored...its boringggggggg...formulated trash;fuckin baby spitup pop craP! :x
He's venting again. :roll:
rotter

Post by rotter »

If you heard fuckin Bon Jovi on the radio four fucking times in two hours you'd be pissed off too. :x When I say shit radio....I mean K ROCK.There's no good radio to listen to around here when crusin' in my Mystery Machine down the 401. :P Yeah Maddie...I'm venting my cooze all over your chin! :P
rotter

Post by rotter »

obiwankobe wrote:http://www.kcrw.com/
my radio is retarded and don't hear it... :P.....and I can't take the pooter in the fuckin Mystery Machine..aaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :lol:
rotter

Post by rotter »

jr wrote:
rotter wrote:Thank fuck for Jones...at least he plays an excretment of difference and not goddamm playlists from know-it-all puppets that think they know the fuckin market.
Jones played Placebo on the box today.. :D Now thats my mannnnnnnn! :D Thoughtfully thinking of you jr... :wink: Nice things though,like dipping my strip in your sauce :lol:
jr

Post by jr »

its all about the sauce,,,, chips are chips....
sauce is key

:wink:
assholitis

Post by assholitis »

jr wrote:
How refreshing. I thought everyone had all but given up on the Jonesy. Good to know I'm not alone. Anyone else think Indie's playlist has been horrible for quite some time now? Honestly, I can't remember the last time they played a new artist that I liked.
Alone we stand, together we fall apart.

*sireofwilshire*
jr

Post by jr »

i only listen to jonesy now..
then cds or ipod
but to be honest part of this is due to the horrible reception
in orange county
Glenn

Post by Glenn »

Yeah,

Jonsey has become a big part of my day. I listen mostly to part of the rebroadcast most days.

I really enjoyed the Berlin interview & accoustic version of Metro & Bowie cover of Space Oddity. Just keep that stuff coming.

Must admit the regular playlist is sounding more & more like the main stream pop of KISS FM or something.

They need more indie pop/cutting edge type music.
obiwankobe

Post by obiwankobe »

haven't been near the train wreck in ages;

I listen to Tom FM
-tom

rotter

Post by rotter »

They need to play some PIGFACE.....play "Cutting Face" from Washingmachine Mouth and play some fuckin Hanin Elias and Bile! :D
obiwankobe

Post by obiwankobe »

rotter wrote:They need to play some PIGFACE.....play "Cutting Face" from Washingmachine Mouth and play some fuckin Hanin Elias and Bile! :D
that all sounds like some sort of bad disease
-tom

rotter

Post by rotter »

You need a dose of Pigface.... :lol: .....go get some Insect/Suspect and Bitch from Easy Listening 8)