Belated B-day Wishes

All useless chat to pass the time goes here.

Moderator: Admin

Gooch

Belated B-day Wishes

Post by Gooch »

Happy B-day Chriswasanon!!!!
~Gooch

"Librarians are the secret masters of the world. They control information. Don't ever piss one off..."
chriswasanon

Thanks!!!

Post by chriswasanon »

Thanks Mz Gooch.

:D

I got given an Anarchy in the UK mug which the gift giver regrettably dropped on handing it to me, the handle broke into four pieces. This meant that at least part of my birthday was taken up with glueing it together but it works fine.

Cheers for now.

CwA
"It is I, the gorrilla of 3b. Nigel Molesworth".
RobertKP

Post by RobertKP »

Since I was fashionably late at myspace, I'll be even fashionably later here - HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY !!!
Glad to hear the mug survived. On the positive side, glueing a mug beats playing pin the tail on the donkey or beating an innocent pinata to death (but not naked twister).
I'm in shape! Round is a shape!
chriswasanon

Post by chriswasanon »

Thank you Sir!

Quoth Robert:
Glad to hear the mug survived. On the positive side, glueing a mug beats playing pin the tail on the donkey or beating an innocent pinata to death (but not naked twister).
What could possibly beat Nekkid Twister?

..pinata

<clicketty>

oh I see.

Well that shows how sooooo out of touch I am - I didn't even know what a pinata was and they've been around since Aztec times!

It sounds like fun though and more physical than sticking a mug back together. But you are suggesting pinata bashing is No fun? Well probably none discernible for said pinata in question from human perspective.

However, how can we tell? The pinata's whole reason for existence is to be hung on a tree and battered to pieces, to the average pinata that might represent ultimate fulfillment of the pinataesque mission.

OK. ok. I'll shut up now.

Speaking of No fun - did anyone see Iggy Pop and Stooges on the telly filling the stage up with audience at his 2007 Glastonbury set?

It was lots of Fun.

Cheers Robert!

CwA
"It is I, the gorrilla of 3b. Nigel Molesworth".