Free Katie!

All useless chat to pass the time goes here.

Moderator: Admin

obiwankobe

Free Katie!

Post by obiwankobe »

-tom

~"Let there be no conflict in America, if you bother me, I whup yo' ass."~Charles Barkley
MicheBel

wow

Post by MicheBel »

That is a scary creepy site. Though I do love the "We're Totally In Love" World Tour shirts, with pictures of the Eiffel Tower. How cute.

--Miche :shock:
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!
*Annie*

Post by *Annie* »

Hahaha, funny!
"Bitches, don't you know I'm being sarcastic?!"
-Julian Casablancas
gidgetgoestohell

Post by gidgetgoestohell »

My son and I were talking about this exact site last night! We both had a chuckle over the whole religious aspect as well as the icky I LOVE THIS WOMAN crap.....I told my son that if it were a year ago and there were no Katie Holmes...when the guy squirted Tom in the face...nobody would have thought it was funny....
Gidge

~I came for Jonsey. I stayed for the MMS. Now that Dicky is gone, so am I~
obiwankobe

Post by obiwankobe »

I'll bet Hal Spraks would like to squirt him in the face
-tom

~"Let there be no conflict in America, if you bother me, I whup yo' ass."~Charles Barkley
Glenn

Post by Glenn »

I don't get it at all.
"My band name is now your coupon" - Joe
obiwankobe

Post by obiwankobe »

The purile water-pistol gag played on Tom Cruise's grinning mush has generated much intellectual chin-rubbing in the broadsheets.

From Marcus Brigstocke in the Guardian, we get a teacher-ish lecture on how squirting celebrities with a water-firing microphone is not big and not clever.

And we must all all sit here after the bell goes until someone owns up.

Looking back with shame on his days working on The Eleven O'Clock Show - or the "drop-in centre for socially retarded comics" as he calls it - he disgracefully recalls a time when he went out embarrassing bewildered bystanders in the name of comedy.

He's willing to admit this latest little squirt at little squirt Tom might have been a "protest against the dominance of the Hollywood studio system", but concludes it was probably just "shit".

Meanwhile, the Independent is convinced this small prank demonstrates how the general public won’t be brainwashed by alleged faux relationships constructed by evil publicity machines, for the sole purpose of promoting films or hiding any star's alleged sexual inclinations any more.

Cue demonic laughter.

They conclude that "hormone-addled" lovesick puppy Cruise should just get over himself, as he was simply "taking one for the team".

And then off the Indy scuttled to its paranoid celeb-free panic room, we shouldn’t wonder.
-tom

morriseylookalike

Post by morriseylookalike »

What has happened here is simple……Tom Cruise has finally slept with a woman and has become absolutely out of control with delight. Ahhh…….he never knew it could feel so good. Instead of playing hide the salmi with tommy, he is playing hide the potatie with Katie!