For the Star War fans

All useless chat to pass the time goes here.

Moderator: Admin

Gooch

For the Star War fans

Post by Gooch »

~Gooch

"Librarians are the secret masters of the world. They control information. Don't ever piss one off..."
Glenn

Post by Glenn »

that was great. There is another

http://www.themeatrix.com/
"My band name is now your coupon" - Joe
Gooch

Post by Gooch »

Damn!!! I have to wait until I get home to watch it, well I can watch it here, but I can't listen to it.
~Gooch

"Librarians are the secret masters of the world. They control information. Don't ever piss one off..."
Glenn

Post by Glenn »

just tell them it's for research
Gooch

Post by Gooch »

Haha!!! The computers don't have sound cards or speakers.
~Gooch

robert

Post by robert »

Thanks for both guys, although Star Wars is much better than the Matrix.
Glenn

Post by Glenn »

robert wrote:, although Star Wars is much better than the Matrix.
doh
July Cleaver

Post by July Cleaver »

So, two weeks ago, my son and I took the train up to Union station, in LA to meet some friends, get dinner at Olvera street, and have a fun outing. On the train, this woman was talking about how the train conductor almost had her arrested for smoking too near the train. She was telling these two younger women in adjacent seats that it would be really funny, after all this time, to get arrested for smoking. I told her, that it's very possible, because I was arrested as a result of smoking, and told her the story of my teenage run in with the law in Buckeye AZ. She and her friends were cracking up, and we all had a good laugh. My son, then starts cruising up and down the train, giving people high fives, and throwing his stuffed dog up in the air, and catching it, and putting on a little show for the 6 people on our train car. He gave the dog a little extra fling, on one occasion, and hit the woman in the face with it, just as she is telling her two friends that a doctor of hers had passed away. The two friends kinda laughed, and said, wow, what a way to lighten the mood! So, as we are getting closer to LA, the two ladies start telling the older one about some script that involves Ashlee Simpson, and that the director only wants her for the part. I kept looking at the woman, and thinking, damn - she really looks familiar - but I couldn't come up with a name. We pull into the station, and as we are getting out, she says to me, "Thanks for the funny stories, you and your son made the trip go by very quickly." So I said, you know, you look very familiar - what is your name? and she said.....

Carrie Fisher What a trip!
assholitis

Post by assholitis »

lol Great story, Gooch. :) I actually enjoyed reading this little anecdote. Maybe you've mentioned it before, but this is the first I've heard about your son. How old is he?

-Kevin
Alone we stand, together we fall apart.

*sireofwilshire*
gidgetgoestohell

Post by gidgetgoestohell »

Psssssssstttt...Kev....that's JULY.....
Gidge

~I came for Jonsey. I stayed for the MMS. Now that Dicky is gone, so am I~
July Cleaver

Post by July Cleaver »

It's ok, Kevin - Gooch and I always get mixed up... We practically look like twins... :wink:

Last edited by July Cleaver on Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
gidgetgoestohell

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....
Gidge

assholitis

Post by assholitis »

haha Er, right...July. :wink: My fault for having read the "Who's July" post first. So, "July" how old is YOUR son then?

-Kevin

P.s. Nice save there, Gidge. :lol:
Alone we stand, together we fall apart.

*sireofwilshire*
gidgetgoestohell

You know I love ya Kev....if it would have been Glenn....straight to the wolves he would have gone....:D
Gidge

July Cleaver

Post by July Cleaver »

My stuffed labrador flingin' son is 2 and 4 months - getting close to being able to say 2 1/2 - He's the awesomest!

a KROQ spy!

Post by a KROQ spy! »

July Cleaver wrote:So, two weeks ago, my son and I took the train up to Union station, in LA to meet some friends, get dinner at Olvera street, and have a fun outing. On the train, this woman was talking about how the train conductor almost had her arrested for smoking too near the train. She was telling these two younger women in adjacent seats that it would be really funny, after all this time, to get arrested for smoking. I told her, that it's very possible, because I was arrested as a result of smoking, and told her the story of my teenage run in with the law in Buckeye AZ. She and her friends were cracking up, and we all had a good laugh. My son, then starts cruising up and down the train, giving people high fives, and throwing his stuffed dog up in the air, and catching it, and putting on a little show for the 6 people on our train car. He gave the dog a little extra fling, on one occasion, and hit the woman in the face with it, just as she is telling her two friends that a doctor of hers had passed away. The two friends kinda laughed, and said, wow, what a way to lighten the mood! So, as we are getting closer to LA, the two ladies start telling the older one about some script that involves Ashlee Simpson, and that the director only wants her for the part. I kept looking at the woman, and thinking, damn - she really looks familiar - but I couldn't come up with a name. We pull into the station, and as we are getting out, she says to me, "Thanks for the funny stories, you and your son made the trip go by very quickly." So I said, you know, you look very familiar - what is your name? and she said.....

Carrie Fisher What a trip!
Carrie will be on Craig Ferguson tonight..she's filming in L.A. today. :shock:
a KROQ spy!

Post by a KROQ spy! »

Jack 'bustin a move' at his local club:

obiwankobe

Post by obiwankobe »

a KROQ spy! wrote:Jack 'bustin a move' at his local club:

isn't that Carson Daly on the right?
-tom

~"Let there be no conflict in America, if you bother me, I whup yo' ass."~Charles Barkley
a KROQ spy!

Post by a KROQ spy! »

Yah, Carson is Jack's homie.
July Cleaver

Post by July Cleaver »

That's hysterical - thanks for the laugh! Yeah, Jack hangs with lotsa Celebs - he's chill like that.