Hot Dead People

All useless chat to pass the time goes here.

Moderator: Admin

Gooch

Hot Dead People

Post by Gooch »

This was the topic at work today because I was drooling over Norman Chandler, one of the publishers of the L.A. Times. Then I was informed that one of my collegues has started a hot dead people file from collections she's worked on. So since I couldn't find a picture online of Mr. Chandler, I provide my second choice:
~Gooch

"Librarians are the secret masters of the world. They control information. Don't ever piss one off..."
Gooch

Post by Gooch »

Okay I found him!!! He's the one of the left:

and this one is when he was older:
~Gooch

"Librarians are the secret masters of the world. They control information. Don't ever piss one off..."
obiwankobe

Krissy Taylor

Post by obiwankobe »

-tom

~"Let there be no conflict in America, if you bother me, I whup yo' ass."~Charles Barkley
MicheBel

guys

Post by MicheBel »

I am seriously starting to worry about Ms. Gooch now.

Gooch, honestly, there are one or two decent guys out there somewhere! Who are STILL ALIVE!!! Honest, there are.

You get one, I get one.

--Miche
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!
Gooch

Re: guys

Post by Gooch »

MicheBel wrote:I am seriously starting to worry about Ms. Gooch now.

Gooch, honestly, there are one or two decent guys out there somewhere! Who are STILL ALIVE!!! Honest, there are.

You get one, I get one.

--Miche
Then where the hell are they?!?!?!?!? Four years and counting...my eggs are drying up!!!
~Gooch

MicheBel

sex streak

Post by MicheBel »

Well, baby, I don't have any more eggs AT ALL (not that I ever wanted kids anyway, so it's ok), AND I got you beat. If I make it to February 2006 with no intercourse, it'll be FIVE years. heh

(Just don't ask me about...AHEM...anything else...) :oops:

--Miche
Loving ALL of Indie's shows, especially the guys they've been having in the morning!